Innovate 4 Water Nairobi - April 26-27 2018
The role of private sector in providing innovative solutions to the water sector in Kenya and Eastern African Region
Are you a Kenyan / East African / World expert in:
Water, sanitation and related development issues? Sustainable Development Goals? Access to basic services for low income populations? Business and human rights? Market-based solutions? Impact investing? Social entrepreneurship? Blended finance? Circular economy? Decentralized business models?
Innovate 4 Water Nairobi is for you:
2 days of matchmaking focusing on water and sanitation, entrepreneurship and sustainable investments.
April 26 - 27, 2018
Auditorium - Strathmore University
Ole Sangale Road
Innovate 4 Water is particularly relevant for:
- Small and Medium Enterprises with interests in the water & sanitation sectors
- Water utilities
- Multinational companies with interests in the water & sanitation sectors
- Investors (banking, asset management, private banking, corporate companies)
- Water & sanitation institutions (foundations, coalitions, NGOs)
- International organisations, national governments
- Universities / incubators / research institutions
- UN agencies with interest in WASH and IWRM
Innovate 4 Water is bringing water innovators, investors and other stakeholders together to accelerate innovation and diffusion, supporting sustainable technologies and business models for access to safe water and sanitation.
The focus of the event is on “access to safe water and sanitation” through three main objectives:
Give to organisations presenting their needs and/or current projects to potential service providers partners and investors
Leverage the interest of entrepreneurs who innovate, including with disruptive technologies and social business models, thus contributing to SDG 6
Facilitate connections to catalyse collaborations
Read more on www.innovate4water.org